OBSERVATIONS: Steve...lions go all RAWR and stuff at anything. Chain link fence be damned. Though your Jack Hanna...wait...Dave Salmoni kick is kind of adorable. <3
- SPECIAL SKILL-SET ALERT! Steve reveals his talent of editing videos on a commercial flight. It looked like the Asbury Park gig, but hey...that's a skill to be productive in a place people don't want to be bothered in. <3
- *clears throat* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
- The Hunkus Dorkus is shown adapting to the biome of a radio tour held in the safest country for LGBT people.
*Side note 1: If LGBT and traveling, do your fucking research on safe places for LGBT people. SPOILER: it's mainly North America and Western Europe and MAYBE Japan.*
*Side note 2: He deserves more press in the U.S. GET ON IT, U.S.! I will NOT lose Steve to the international market!*
- Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrolling yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr RRRRRRRRRRRRRRs on a white perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrson's name? GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL
- South African accents are pretty much less bogan-driven Aussie accents. Seriously though it is Dutch + Aussie = South African accent. Just pleasant enough to be charming, but with some stern enunciation as well. [I base that on nothing like a good, albeit Ugly American XP]
- Dear Ray-Ban sunglasses; GIVE HIM MONEY TO HAWK YOUR WARES. Or more likely, the Wayfarer. It's his signature pair and he DESERVES YOUR MONEY.
- Hunny, that's Robben Island. wearing the number 46664, Robben Island was prison where Nelson Mandela served a FUCKTON of time for being a political dissident. [ANTM buffs, this is where Keenyah was pissed at Naima for no good goddamn reason.]
- OK; that Cliff Center DJ TRIED it by thinking "Steve Starchild Grand" was acceptable. I mean credit to him for researching the Starchild days, but sir...his proper title is...
Singer/Songwriter, Steve Grand
- That DJ redeemed himself by relaying important advice...
"NOTHING SAYS 'I LOVE YOU' LIKE A CLEAN BUTTHOLE!"
-Steve Grand; the man who gives HOLE-some advice
- That man HAD PNEUMONIA and would later perform at the Mince Festival THE SAME. DAY. Your faves could never.
Stay tuned for Part II of Steve being BOER'd Out of His Gourd. In the meantime, keep up with him on social media seen here [though he plugs Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram the most lately.]