Sunday, January 4, 2015

SURPRISE!

The direction of my blog will be undergoing a massive change. How? Well, life outside of the keyboard sucks for reasons I choose not to disclose. My head hurts every time I attempt to think about where I'm headed in this life.

As for what can be said, it's this; I am no longer recapping The Voice in its entirety. It is way too draining & S7 really left a bad taste in my mouth. Perhaps I'll start recapping the Live Shows onward only, but that's if I decide to do anything with The Voice other than make indignant, bitchy tweets about it.

As for what will be on here, I'll expand upon music related things I can discuss [along the lines of This List is RANK].

Other than that, this is all I can confirm right now. Thank you if you care. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment