Sunday, November 22, 2020

Wiping It Off His Chin: The Comeback

 I'm thinking of reviving this dead blog for some reason or another, so why not just go in willy-nilly without anything to recap (Besides, the market to recap RuPaul's Drag Race is more oversaturated than the goddamn McRib.)

Nevertheless, I might [operative word here] want to post something as it relates to a short series of pop albums/releases that I considered worth my time in 2020 (And if anything indicates how long I've been away, just look up a meme on a timeline about how 2020 has felt like 15 years from just the summer alone.)

I admit, I stopped caring about trying to pimp myself out with the written word basically because no one cares and I have to learn to be OK. I want attention for my writing just because I want it to be seen. Am I intentionally seeking a reaction? No, because apparently that requires planning beyond my patience level and subtlety, which I do not have.

I'll write about whatever I want, take umbrage with a certain male singer that went on a hypocritical business venture just to "pay bills" [while still unaware that doing it for the money means you'll pay for it every minute] and basically shittalk at my discretion.

No comments:

Post a Comment