Monday, July 29, 2013

4th Story Coming Together & Miscellany

My 4th story, "The Sword of Coke 'N Whores" is in the middle of nearing Act I completion. Normally, I'd be slaving away at Act II Part I...however:

1. I brainstormed this story for once. The other stories just came to me w/o any type of plan and I got done at freakishly break neck paces.

2. Twitter is a bit of a distraction. I'll admit it openly.

3. I also give some distraction credit to having to take inspiration from YouTube. I've been watching "Soul Calibur III" videos ["Tales of the Soul" mode] just to est. a new groove for this story.


Although, I do like the chances of Act II completion once Act I is done.

Act I just needs 9 more pages and then I will be done with that.

Thought I'd let you all know that.


Also, the list thing for the blog? I'll get to one soon, I promise.

Keep in mind there is Post 10 for the W.W.C.I.I.T.M.I. Series [regarding the "One Woman Army" of Ci, Herself and She] on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment