Friday, December 1, 2017

Unintentionally RATESist: Undiscovered vs. Willa Was Here vs. Paris



A series using my rejected ideas for popheads album rates [and rates I've never submitted alike], scoring them and revealing my results in the style of 3 day rate reveals.

After the absolute THOTpocalypse from the last rate, let's keep the HOmentum going with a rate of three of the four albums from the previous series The THOT That Counts, Brooke Hogan's Undiscovered, Willa Ford's Willa Was Here and Paris Hilton's Paris. The tracklists were mentioned and the commentary is there as well so all I need to do is score the albums. *remembers Brooke's album is technically 16 fucking tracks long* shit.

39 tracks total are being rated with Paris being the only release without a bonus track, Willa Was Here having an Australian bonus track and Undiscovered having both an iTunes bonus track and Japanese bonus track on top of 14 other fucking tracks to reckon with.

Here's what's being rated:

Undiscovered
About Us
Heaven Baby (ft. Beenie Man)
Next Time
For a Moment
My Space
All About Me
My Number (ft. Stack$)
Beautiful Transformation
Certified
One Sided Love
Letting Go
Dance Alone (ft. Nox)
Love You, Hate You
Incognito
Low Rider Jeans
Crazy Love

Willa Was Here
I Wanna Be Bad
Did Ya' Understand That
Ooh Ooh
Tired
Joke's On You
Tender
Don't You Wish
Prince Charming
Somebody Take the Pain Away
Haunted Heart
Dare
All the Right Moves

Paris
Turn It Up
Fightin' Over Me
Stars Are Blind
I Want You
Jealousy
Heartbeat
Nothing In This World
Screwed
Not Leaving Without You
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy


See what prospers, see what gets the ax, etc. when the rate reveal posts go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment