Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Voice S8: Will They Stay or Will I Go?

A LOT is riding on tonight's episode. With India and Koryn needing the votes and nothing else, their presence on the show is needed so I stay recapping for S8. If not, I ditch this until the Finale Results.

Depending on how WRONG the public gets it if my favorites go home, I won't even live-tweet the show as counter discourse this time. Seriously, this show has tried my patience in the past two seasons I'm not sure I want to watch Season 9.

Anyway, the question as always is...

After tonight...will I still be recapping S8 of The Voice?



YES [but barely]

Reasons include:

1. Koryn Hawthorne was 5th saved
2. India Carney was East Coast Twitter Saved


In other news, Blake lost both Hannah Kirby and Corey Kent White and only has Meghan Linsey left.

So look for me during...The Top 6 performances

No comments:

Post a Comment