Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Voice S7: The FATE of S7 II: ULTRA MECHA SEQUELOO

Tonight is another night to determine if S7 stays or gets booted from my eyes until the Finale Results show.

Let's find out if the last artist within my declaration, Anita Antoinette is still in the competition...


Anita is...in the bottom 3...goddamn you voters.

The bottom 3 were...Anita, Not Kelly Clarkson and Vanilla Cookie of Team(s) Gwen and Blake.


East Coast Twitter saved...Vanilla Cookie of Team Gwen

Getting the boot...Anita and Not Kelly Clarkson of Teams Gwen & Blake.

Wrong decision voters. With Anita gone, Season 7 is now officially the worst season of the show.


All in all, my interest in recapping S7 is gone. My favorites went home too soon and some of the worst singers the show has ever had still remain. I should've seen the writing on the wall when only one person made it past the Live Playoffs, but I was foolish enough to have faith that the voting block would do the right thing.

Up next for scrutiny, the Season 7 Finale Results show.

No comments:

Post a Comment