Saturday, October 5, 2013

W.W.C.I.I.T.M.I. Post 12 UPDATE

In my last post for the W.W.C.I.I.T.M.I. series, I hinted at covering a woman who needed "Motivation" to compete with the Queen Bey...

The answer was Kelly Rowland. However, I decided to not cover her after all (After all; serving as an X Factor judge seems to be a greater indignity than me pointing out any to all misgivings in her music career).

As to who I should cover in her place...I'm going to reach out to any and all of you that have read my blog.

I am essentially asking you to help me come up with a set list of women I should cover.

To refresh, so far

I Have Covered:

- Ke$ha
- Nicole Scherzinger
- Aubrey O'Day
- Christina Aguilera
- Beyoncé
- Lady Gaga
- Katy Perry
- Rihanna
- Azealia Banks
- Ciara
- Kelis


I Decided Not To Cover:

- P!nk

- Kelly Rowland [for any to all of you with A.D.D. or A.D.H.D. Oh look, a squirrel.]



GROUND EST. FOR NOMINEES

1. The artist in question must be a woman. Meaning, you cannot submit Adam Lambert nor can you submit He Who Inspired Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber.

2. The artist cannot suck. So no, I am not covering Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj or anyone else I deem terrible.

3. For my Twitter Account Holders [what I call my followers; sanction me for not being tacky.] use the "hashtag" #WWCIITMI and the artist name you suggest.


This isn't out of laziness [at least I think]. Get to submitting and long live the sexual revolution : P

XXXO,
MrSwearword

No comments:

Post a Comment